Friday, April 9, 2010

Loggin' = Lunch Time Bloggin'

Another reason I like Fridays??
You can stay up as late as you want 'cause you aint got shit to do tomorrow!

One reason I like living in LA??
Shows. Cheap.

We are headed to The Echo tonight to see Spirit Animal and The Gray Kid. I know like 2 songs....which means I know nothing about their music and have absolutely no idea what to expect. But one thing about me? I will go to any show. ANY show.
EX. I wanted to hit up Megadeath at the Palladium a couple weeks ago, but.....SOLD OUT.

I found them perusing The Echo's website. Saw it was on a Friday for 8 bucks. Did a little youtubin' and am now ready to add another memory filled night to my eye camera SD card (aka the brain)......and I'm also bringing my iFlip. (Thanks Santa aka Mom) ...

Anywho, this is what I found. A dorky white guy in Dockers. Rad.

I really like this song....Cute, sweet, and innocent....Starting to see a theme here?
(Don't get it twisted though, I have many a theme!)
The lyrics during the bridge are my fav.....
Plus, it fits perfectly in the soundtrack to my life at the moment....



This next video is what I have to go off of if I want any kind of idea what tonight might be like....
(Again, dorky white guy in dockers....with a belt annnnnd a shirt similar to a crop top might I add)



And just as I went deeper into the search, so will you:

http://www.spiritanimal.us/

http://www.graykid.com/

(Its got free music. Always a seller....)

And now I must get back to the 9-5 grind. I'm sure I'll be bloggin' about the show at some point this weekend....cause......I ain't got shit to do!!!

PS. I went and bought Justin Biebers new CD at Amoeba.
Here's how it went...

Cashier Girl: *Stare*
Me: *Stare*
Cashier Girl: *Stare*
Me: *Stare*

I should of twirled for her.....



No comments:

Post a Comment