Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I aint too proud....

To beg...or to admit I am jamming out to TLC right now. Timeless, I say, timeless. 3 totally different artists, all amazing in their own talent, joined together to create a group that is more in sync than Siamese twins.

I have always had a soft spot for T-Boz. Gorgeous and talented...thats all Im sayin. My favorite "I'm a T-Boz fan" story is the memory I have of my mom going to get her hair did and specifying she wanted the T-Boz side bangs.

I guess that means my mom was a bigger fan then I was (she also looks cuter in shorter hair then I do).


Have I mentioned my mom is RAD??
Well, she is...and now you know.


Anyways.....I ain't no silly hoe and don't want no scrubs. So, imma Creep back to my 9-5 tasks, and Kick My Game.

A to tha A

No comments:

Post a Comment