Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I'm moving to New Zealand....

...and it wont be too hard or even expensive
'cause after listening to these island boys create their sexy soulful harmony...
I have conveniently melted into a giant puddle on the floor..
...now all I gotta do is make my way through the pipes and onto the island of Kiwi...





So, should I bust out the Quicker Thicker Picker Upper after that..?
or will you come join me on the island where
the population of sheep is greater than humans....

And the beaches (and soulful voices) are beyond beautiful...
Of course...

(your choice)



2 comments:

  1. I feel like I just plunged into the blue ocean after busting out of a hole in the sand and dodging a flock diving seagulls. The bass line in They Don't Want is sweeter to me than fresh plankton. What I'm trying to say is get ready, hop in, let's go...which is another perfect example of a song-saving hook...where are you getting all this soul from anyways...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intergalactic.

    And to answer your question:
    It just runs through me....

    ReplyDelete