Friday, May 14, 2010

Clap those heels.....

I think it is finally time that Pitchfork and I agree to disagree....
They have been blowing up this album for weeks...
And Im kinda tired of hearing about it...
Actually, Im really tired of hearing about it..
(An 8.7 on the Pitchfork scale? COME ON)
Am I missing something???
Cause I'm just not feeling it....
(AT ALL)

Except for this song....
(I gotta find the good in everything. A mighty fine trait if I do say so myself)

Although EXTREMELY loud..
(a barf bag full of sounds really)
Its definitely a booty shaker...
And another addition to the playlist mentioned in previous blog...

Damn I'm glad its Friday......
Cause the road my musical day seems to be skipping down...
is making it clear that a night at Jumbo's is definitely in order...






1 comment:

  1. This is the one pitchfork was whoring a few months ago...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3z8ppcFGPlY

    It all sounds like 18+ in Pomona if you ask me...not that it wouldn't sound epic blasting through brownstar...akbar...

    ReplyDelete