Monday, April 12, 2010

"There's a lot of gay on your page...." -RC

The song I present to you below already has 17 remixes.
Yeah, 17.
As if the original wasn't good enough...
"This song is rad! Lets make it over seeveeenteeeeeen tiiiiiiimes."
Fine with me.

Personally, I would take it as a compliment..
At least I would know that 17 people have heard the original and like it just enough to want to listen to it over and over and over again to remix it to their liking...
I would, however, hope quality annihilates quantity.....

Today, I am only on remix #1........yes, 1 out of 17.
(* see previous post "repeat offender". My loved ones have yet to lock me in a hotel conference room with Candy Finnigan)

So far (which obviously is not very far at all), on this dreary Monday,
this sad song mixed and remixed with it's colorful confetti filled videos helped me muster up a side smile.

The OG:
(......embedded options DENIED. Good thing I know what a hyperlink is..PHEWP....)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3YBX0OfNzA


Remix #1:
(from my slow but precise exploration...)



Maybe I should have confetti spewing colored garbage bags armed to release when the 4:15 alarm goes off....




1 comment:

  1. Rad. Rad. Rad.

    And, I found the inside of your head.

    http://www.denbompa.be/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/lr1ari4y7jcsig2ksuziu1vqo1_500.jpg

    ReplyDelete