Friday, April 23, 2010

I Dont Want No Sweetheart...

Just Alison....

She makes these dirty, bluesy, painfully gorgeous masterpieces feel like hot, hot sex...
Alright, Alright, Alright....
Its not just her...
The addition of the other 3 band members make it pure ecstasy...
(Jack White III, I adore you)
((Dean Fertita, You mesmerize me))
and..
(((Jack Lawrence, I would of never known)))

What I'm trying to say is...
The Dead Weather's New Track is Gasoline....
Right after lighting a match....



AND CAN I JUST TELL YOU...
They are, BY FAR, the most amazing band to see live...EVER.
PERIOD.
Every member oozes pure hot talent from their every pore...
Its disgusting...
...disgustingly beautiful

Vegas and The Dead Weather..
My Heaven in Hell...

(more details on the show in future posts)
((maybe))


No comments:

Post a Comment