Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The beginning....


Alright, so.......I have been given a task and since this task was given to me by someone who I truly adore and not myself, I have to follow through. The task is....are you ready??.... To start blogging. Not Spoggin' (a word in the Allegra dictionary for Blog Spying), which I do quite well thank you, but actually blogging myself. Yeahhhhh...Not too sure how I feel about this, but I guess I wont know until I try. Well, actually, I DID try in October of 2009 (as you can see)....annnnnd failed. The difference now is a flame has been lit under my ass by the one AND only person who will be reading this. He suggested I start a music blog...and that I will. Im sure there will be other random crap I throw in here for my own entertainment, but I will try to stick to the music. Maybe it might do me well in the future....

At least in the future I can say I tried....

Oh and currently I am listening to John Mayer on LaLa. Laugh if you want...This is only the tip of my musical taste iceberg...plus, I didnt pay for the album. Which makes Lala.com great for those albums you just want to hear once....And with this particular album, I will do just that....

....and, scene

No comments:

Post a Comment